Update Your Account is for our Block-of-the-Month Customers, Lay A-Way Customers, and Online Order Customers.
At your convenience, you may securely update your credit card or billing/shipping information for your billing with Bound in Stitches in order for us to process your purchases in a timely manner. Please note that you are not charged for this service.
1. Enter quantity of 1, click the Add to Cart Button. No product purchase is required, but you may also include this update with any order.
2. Check Out Options. You may either choose to use the Create an Account or Express Checkout. Create an Account is a convenient option that saves your billing and shipping information for future purchases. Creating an Account allows you to track your order, manage your wish list, and many other benefits. Express Checkout is where no account is needed and you are able to checkout with a single quick and easy form.
3. Enter Billing/Shipping Information. Fill in the necessary information to update your billing/shipping information.
4. Payment Information. This will summarize your order. At the bottom of the page enter your updated credit card information and click “Complete Order.”
5. Please specify in the comments section what the new or updated information is for (Block-of-the-Month Program, Lay-A-Way Program, Online Order) so that we may process the changes quickly.
6. After we receive the update, you will receive an email confirmation and a request to verify your ccv code on your credit card. We will also process any past-due invoices.
You may also contact us by telephone at 320-255-9021. Thank you for updating your account information with Bound in Stitches.